Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submitting to this journal incurs an article processing fee of EUR500. Fees are payable once your paper is accepted and before publication.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, or PDF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- In a separate document, you have provided details of 3 potential reviewers for your paper, with institutional email ids. One reviewer should be from a different country to the author, if possible.
This is an Open Access journal. Authors will be charged an Article Processing Charge of EUR 500 after their article is submitted and reviewed, and if it is accepted.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.