ISSN: 2246-8765 (Online Version)
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is anonymized and a separate title page is uploaded.
- The Title Page includes : the title, authors' names and affiliations, and a complete address for the corresponding author including email.
- All figures and tables included in your paper have also been uploaded as separate files.
- You have uploaded a document with 3 key findings, or three sentences to highlight the significance of your paper
- The submission follows the journal format as outlined in the Author Guidelines found on our website
The submission is in PDF format. After review, if your paper is accepted you will be asked to upload either a Word or LaTeX file.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
This is an Open Access journal and an article processing fee of EUR500 is payable by the author or research funder. Fees are due after acceptance and before publication.
Please upload your paper as a PDF. After review, if your paper is accepted you will be asked to upload either Word or LaTex file.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.